A deposit of 50% is payable to confirm your booking. This deposit will be used for part payment of your final account. In the event that a function is cancelled the deposit is non-refundable no matter the time period before the date of the function.
If a date is provisionally booked, we will only keep the date for 14 days. To confirm the date, the deposit must be paid within those 14 days. If the deposit is not paid before the end of the period, we will cancel the booking and the date will be given to the next client.
Experience a Casa Cara wedding with Wim & Ansuné.
Videography by Cinastage Studios.
A breakage deposit needs to be paid with your outstanding balance 14 days prior to the wedding and will be kept as security until after the wedding.
A fee of R1500.00 per hour will be charged if the function continues after 24:00, this will be added to your final account after the function. (The venue and bar will close “strictly” at 2:00.)
We do have our own catering service, please contact us for further info about your catering needs.
Pre-reception drinks and snacks:
- It is highly recommended that you serve pre-reception drinks and snacks to the guests after the ceremony whilst the photo session is taking place.
- One alcoholic option and one non-alcoholic option is recommended.
- YOU MAY NOT BRING YOUR OWN RECEPTION DRINKS OF ANY KIND.
If you want to supply your own wine or sparkling wine a corkage fee will be levied.
We require clients to brief us regarding their requirements for the provision of a full open, wine, malt, soft drink or cash bar.
Clients are welcome to set a limit on the total bar expenditure for their account. In order to maintain control of the account, we are willing to supply a regular reconciliation of the bar account during the function.
No beverage for weddings may be brought onto the premises without consent from management.
Extra waiters can be arranged (from the start of ceremony until 11:00 p.m.)
To open the outside bar an additional levy will apply.
Setup and cut-off times:
We will do table set-up of the standard furniture, cutlery and crockery.
Décor, flowers etc. must be done on the Friday and Saturday. The wedding reception area and outdoor area will be ready in time for your wedding. Anyone making alternative arrangements must ensure that these are documented on the function sheet at the final appointment.
All candles, décor items, etc. hired elsewhere and flowers must be removed from the property after the function. We don’t take any responsibility for the above.
Furniture and Equipment:
The provision of our standard furniture and equipment is at no extra charge.
Any additional items should be supplied or hired by the client at the client’s expense.
No fireworks or lanterns with open flames will be allowed on the property.
No house pets will be allowed on the property.
No permanent alterations are allowed, this also includes nails or hooks in the walls, roofs or frames. Any damage to the property including linen, beyond reasonable, wear and tear will be charged accordingly.
Casa Cara Lodge
- 1x Superior River view unit.
- 1x Deluxe self-catering unit.
- 4x Standard self-catering units.
- Extra tent stands available next to units – (tent and bedding included).
- All units are fully self-catering.
- Please contact us for more details.
- 6x Caravan Stands are available.
Casa Cara Guest House Parys (in town)
- Offers a bridal package including breakfast.
- Check-in time: 14:00.
- Check out time: 14:00.
- Pizza and wine available for the bride and bridesmaids the night before the “Big Day.”
- Snack Platter (Includes champagne and orange juice mix, water and filter coffee) available at 11:00 on day of the wedding.
- Served in the room or next to the swimming pool area.
Rooms available at Casa Cara Guest House Parys:
All our prices are per room per night – breakfast included.
- Standard (3x).
- Deluxe (4x).
- Superior (4x).
- Family Room max. 4 persons (2x).
Risks / Loss / Damages:
- We will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of any property, or any property whatsoever, although we endeavour to ensure the safeguarding of belongings and persons.
- Should any damages occur to the buildings, outside area or décor during the wedding function the client will be held responsible and billed accordingly.
- Employees will not be held liable for any loss or injury
- We will not be liable for injuries to children that move around without supervision.
- We will not be held liable for interruptions to services that we cannot control (i.e. water, electricity or sanitary services.) For your peace of mind, we do have a standby generator.
Weddings, functions and Décor
Catering and Accommodation
0835549204 / 0729374078
Services we provide:
- Casa Cara Wedding & Function Venue
- Casa Cara Décor
- Casa Cara Catering
- Casa Cara Lodge (7km outside Parys)
- Casa Cara Guesthouse (in Parys)